Friday 25 September 2009

Two More Cute Clocks!

Ok!

I have just finished the bronze clock!
I don't know how it turned out and I am not sure whether or not I am happy with it.

Anyway. I have learnt a very important lesson by doing this assignment. I just started making the clock without checking to see what colour mode I had set the document to. By default, it was set to CMYK, so when I attempted to post the finished clocks on this blog, the colour was all messed up.

So, it is very, very, VERY, VERY, very, VERY important to check the colour mode thing BEFORE you start doing your assignment. I have finally changed all the colour modes to RGB.

Anyway, after I finished the bronze clock in Illustrator, I exported the file to Photochop and played with the colour balance to get a blue colour scheme. I like the blue, but I'm not sure if the light and shadow play is realistic enough.

Anyway, two cute little alarm clocks! Enjoy, enjoy!

The BRONZE one


And the BLUE clock:


----------------
Now playing: Third Eye Blind - How's It Going To Be (1997)
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: