Monday 14 June 2010

Breaks of Coffee?

Visual Fundamentals 2 is a relatively fun subject.

And I need to make an update, so I shall follow this falla's good example and post people drinking coffee or tea or [insert hot beverage of choice].

I had a lot of fun doing this particular assignment. The actual colouring didn't take very long, but I spent a really long time sketching it because my proportion is – how to say – uhm, fail? Yes, fail. So sketching took a while because I can't draw proportionate peoples. (That's why we in MM eh?)

And then drawing the outline also took hours. Most of the straight lines were pretty easy, but all the rounded parts did my head in, my Wacom is so insensitive. And that's why he doesn't/will never have a girlfriend. *Oh shnap*

In retrospect, I could have done more in terms of camera angle and so on. It seems very flat and boring because the perspective is uninteresting and it's at eye level and so on. I could go on and on berating myself, but I'm tired and have other things that have to be attended to.

Aaanyway, here is teh abomination in question. Bam, has some coffee!

0 comments: