Thursday 8 July 2010

Mansions: Some Are Haunted.

Progress on all fronts is kind of slow.

Well, generally.

Anyway, this is a short assignment update. I have a few more to get through, but I'm going to take a break for now. We have received the final project brief for Visual Fundamentals and it seems doable enough. Minimum requirement: 12-frame storyboard for a tourism TV commercial for your chosen country and a poster thing for said country.

We've had our midterm for Survey of SEA Art and Culture. I don't even know the actual name for this subject, it's so long. It was also doable enough.

Web Design final project is in the works, but there is A LOT to be done. I stayed up till about 5am this morning trying to get the lightbox working. It's still not working, >_<. I can't say I am at all satisfied with the overall look but I don't know how to make it look better because I fail at drawing. !@#$

 Typo and DSM...no hope, no comment.

DGM2 is on track, but barely.

That is all for the update, I think. Now have some Haunted Mansion! Nyerh!

0 comments: