Tuesday 11 May 2010

A Revival?

Back to the grind and such.

I apologise (yes, to my non-existent audience) for the lack of updates on this blog. I find it a little bit sad that a "blogging assignment" has been the reason for the revival of this blog, however, I do hope I can continue to update.

I won't make any promises, though, because I have a regular blog that I tend to neglect also. Anyway, we shall see how it goes.

Semester 5 has started and so far so good. I guess I say this because we have only had about two classes. But the two classes we have had have been pretty good.

So, anyway, we had our first Web Design 1 class today. It is probably unhealthy how enthusiastic I am about this particular subject. I have been waiting 4 semesters to start this subject, so that may be why I'm so excited about it.

Hmmm. Well, this is just a revival post – an update of sorts. I shall post my assignment entry tomorrow because I'm sick (literally) and kind of tired (physically) right now and need rest because we have a field trip tomorrow, ^_^.

And the layout for this blog is pretty ugly, I must admit. A makeover is necessary.

And that is all.

0 comments: