Tuesday 13 October 2009

Flowcharts Part I

The assignment post for today is on "Flowcharts". It's sort of like a prerequisite step of sorts for our final project, you know, watching the videos and reading the material and all. If you don't read, then you stand outside and no happy lecture time for you on Friday. Yes, it's that important!


Anyway, I have just finished watching the video resources that we got, on Monday, but I could only find one on YouTube. But then most of them were roughly covering the same things, so I will just embed that one video here, yay!



I didn't even know that there were specific shapes that had to be used when drawing "professional flowcharts". I remember drawing any kind of shape I wanted when I was in school, XD.
...there were specific shapes that had to be used...

And the video below gives tips on how to increase traffic to promote your business, blog, etc. Quite good, I reckon. It is also embedded below for your viewing pleasure, ^_^



Alright, so basically, we are required to apply the theory of the flowchart into the development of our mobile/screen interface designs. And I guess the second video is for user testing and feedback?

Ok. So there are two parts to this assignment. The first one being the watching of the videos and reading of online material, and the second part requires some thought. Well, more thought than the first part anyway. I shall put the second part in another post because this one is getting too long.


0 comments: